Resolutions Hospice is actively seeking Activities Volunteers who enjoy engaging with patients and helping them play games like Bingo or do activities/crafts. No experience is necessary! Just a desire to help others and have fun at several of our partner facilities located in North Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Georgetown, Taylor, Pflugerville, Elgin, Manor, Bastrop or Smithville.
Volunteering with activities is flexible and fun! We can work with almost any schedule and our typical need is just two times each month.
Activities Volunteers can do any of the following activities:
- Help run games
- Call Bingo or assist patients while they are playing
- Assist patients doing arts and crafts
- Paint nails
- Play in instrument or sing
- Read to groups of patients
- Assist with passing out meals and engaging patients at mealtime
- Help with popsicle parties
Interested? Call Resolutions Hospice Volunteer Coordinator, Stephanie Draeken, at 512-650-5236 or email email@example.com today!